My achievements in ultra running so far are as follows :
1. Second athlete in the world to run toughest ultra marathon on the planet i.e Badwater 135
miles and to summit Mt Everest. Info released by Adventure Corps U.S.A
2. First Defence Civilian in all three Armed Forces of the country to summit Mt Everest, also
Second summitter of Mt Everest after 52 years.
3. Second and Fastest Indian to finish World Toughest Ultra Marathon Badwater 135 miles in
July 16 in 40hrs 47 mins.
4. Asian record for running on treadmill for 24 Hours, clocking a distance of 196.64 kms in the
process. This event was organised by Jaipur Marathon, January 2015. This achievement has
been recognised by the Limca Book India of Records.
5. Broke Asian record for running on treadmill for 24 Hours, clocking a distance of 202.5 kms in
the process. This event was organised by Jaipur Marathon, January 2017. This achievement
has been recognised by the Limca Book India of Records.
6. Limca book of India record for running 335 km, at an altitude of above 12000 feet, in July
2014, at the Globeracers Himalayan Crossing race.It was a multistage race, crossed Kunjum
Pass at 14450 feet and finishing at Rohtang Pass 13050 feet, Finished the race in cumulative
time of 55hrs and 45 mins .
7. Winner of Run of Kutch 100 mile race in Feb 2015, finished in 28 hours, 55 minutes.
8. Winner of Western ghat 100 mile race in Dec 2015, finished in 27 hours and 20 minutes.
9. Winner of Run the Rann 100 mile in Feb 2016, finished in 33 hours and 28 minutes.
10. First runner up in Run of Kutch 100 Mile in Mar 2014, completed in 35 hours and 56 minutes
11. Finisher of Craze Ultra Marathon 100mile (Singapore) in 31hr55mins,in Sept 2016
12. Finisher of Mt Gaoligong Ultra Marathon 100 mile(China),with 29000ft up and 26000ft
down elevation in 35hr56mins,in Nov 2016.
13. Second Runner up in Western Ghat Ultra Marathon (Pune) in Dec 2016.
14. Finisher of Run the Rann 100mile in Feb 17 in 31hr 35 mins.
15. Second runner up in Bangalore Ultra where I clocking 162 kms in 24 hours, in November
16. 36 hrs stadium run Bengluru clocking 204.8km in Aug 2016.
17. 48 hr Stadium Run in Bengluru clocking 162km on 30July 2017
18. 24 hour Bangalore stadium Run, clocking 139.8 km in Aug 2015
19. Nigiri Ultra 100 km run in Dec 2013, in 15 hours and 25 minutes
20. Nilgiri Ultra 100 km run in Dec 2014 in 14hr 20mins
21. 12 hour Bangalore Stadium Run, clocking 92.8 km in Aug 2014
22. 12 hr stadium run Mumbai clocking 79.2km in 2016
23. 12 hr Pune Midnight Run ,Winner, clocking 98km in Sept 2016.
24. 12 hr Ahmadabad Carnival Run clocking 72km in Sept 2016.
25. 12 hr Goa Beach Run 80km in Dec 2016.
26. First runner up at the Shimla Ultra 80 km in June 2014
27. Second runner up at Bhatti Lakes 80 km in Oct 2013. My journey of ultra running started
with this race
28. Khardungla Ultra, worlds second highest ultra in Sept 2014, completed in 12 hrs 51 mins
My mountaineering achievements so far :
Mount Everest avalanche survivor, April 2015
I am primarily a mountaineer and have been climbing mountains since the last 22 years. I
was to summit Mount Everest and Mount Lothse last year, which would have made me the
first Indian to summit both the peaks in single attempt. But a massive avalanche struck and
all the expeditioners had to return back.
I have climbed Mt Nandakot (20100 ft) in 1997, Mt Bhanoti (19300 ft) 2001, Mt Thajiwas
(18100 ft) 2003, Mt Friendship (18400 ft) in 2004, Mt Sitidhar (17600ft) in 2005, Mt Chamser
Kangri (22000ft) in 2006, Mt Laungser Kangri (22200 ft) in 2007, Mt Deotibba (19900 ft) in
2009, Mt Boljuri (19500 ft) in 2010, Mt Priyadarshani (16100 ft) in 2011, Mt Shoulder
(20200ft) in 2012, Mt Kangtatse (21184 ft) in 2013.
So far 26 Marathons with PB 3hr 56 mins, 24 Half Marathons with PB 1hr 42 mins.